27 October 2008

Right On! weekend - 14-15 November - Vibe Bar & Ronnie Scott's

I'm extremely sorry to announce that I just received a phone call telling me the management of Ronnie Scott's have cancelled my night there tomorrow (15 Nov). Apparently they double booked the venue and forgot to tell the promoters and DJs until this evening! Unfortunately there was absolutely nothing I could do to change this decision.

All I can do is offer my sincerest apologies to you all. Especially for the unbelievably short notice. If I had any idea this could have happened I would never have arranged the night there.

Not only has this messed up my night and wasted many hours of my time spent in promoting and preparing it, but another 100 or more people have also had their Saturday night messed up including people who were going to celebrate their birthday there and some who had planned to travel from outside of London.

Please could I ask you to pass this information on to anyone you know who might be planning on attending tomorrow night? I would really hate for anyone to waste their time and money travelling down there.

I can only apologise again and assure you I will do everything in my power to never allow this to happen again at any venue I DJ at in the future.

Fortunately tonight (Friday the 14th November) is still happening, so come down to Chick-A-Boom at The Vibe Bar to hear me and Mistah Brown plus special guest Andy Smith (Portishead, Jazz Cafe, Lost & Found, Document, etc.). We'll be playing plenty of ska, reggae, Northern soul and rockin' rhythm & blues.

Chick-A-Boom @ The Vibe Bar
Friday 14th November
The Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, E1 6QL
8pm - 1am. £5 (NB. over 21s only)


No comments: